Prior to visiting Spark Yoga for the first time, please create an online account, pick your class, and review our terms and conditions.
Thanks for visiting. There is a lot to explore at Spark. Here is what to do next:
1. CREATE AN ONLINE ACCOUNT
Before your first visit, please create an online account in the Spark Yoga online registration system.
- All visitors must register for an online account and sign our electronic liability waiver.
- Please check "Subscribe to email reminders & notifications" to receive receipts and waitlist confirmations!
- We recommend managing your schedule using our smartphone app for Apple or Android devices.
- Each visitor is required to have their own online account with a unique email address.
- Multiple online accounts are not permitted.
- Class purchases may not be shared.
- Young yogis age 13 and up must practice with a parent or legal guardian.
2. purchase the right class pack
We offer a wide variety of pricing options.
- Our First Week $20 promotion is a great way for new students to sample all that Spark offers!
- Membership is the most cost effective way to join the Spark Yoga community.
- For your security, class purchases may not be shared between accounts or transferred.
- This includes workshops and events.
- Partners, friends, and relatives must purchase credits through their own online account.
- NOTE: Purchasing a class credit is not the same as enrolling in a class.
- Please confirm your bookings in advance through your online schedule!
3. PICK YOUR FIRST CLASS
Signing Up for Class
- Visit our online schedule and click "Sign Up" next to the class you would like to attend.
- Please review our class descriptions. We want you to get the most out of your experience!
- Walk-ins are always welcome, space permitting.
- We offer a wide variety of classes led by amazing and unique teachers.
- Please review our Studio Etiquette.
- Please note Spark Yoga's unique, green and health conscious approach to heat and energy use.
- NOTE: The class cancellation window is 8 hours.
- If you late cancel within 8 hours of a class, then you will lose your class credit.
- Kindly note that exceptions are not permitted.
- Members with excessive late cancellations may lose online booking privileges.
New to Spark Aerial Yoga
- Please read about Spark Aerial Yoga. Aerial Yoga *Basics* is a great place to start.
- Gear to bring: No mat, socks or shoes required. Bring water bottle.
- Students are REQUIRED to wear clothing that covers the underarms.
- No jewelry, zippers, or other items that may snag on the silk hammock.
- No dizzying patterned clothing. Please wear solid colors.
New to Spark Barre
- Spark Barre classes are high-intensity ALL LEVELS classes unless indicated otherwise.
- Gear to bring: No mat required. Bring water bottle.
- No shoes or socks.
New to Spark Meditation
- Meditation classes are ALL LEVELS unless indicated otherwise.
- Gear to bring: No mat required. Water bottle and/or meditation pillow welcome.
- No shoes or socks.
New to Spark Yoga
- Spark Yoga classes are ALL LEVELS unless indicated otherwise.
- Any class with *Basics* in the name will provide a firm foundation for your yoga journey.
- Gear to bring: Mat, Towel, Water Bottle.
- No shoes or socks.
4. COME TO SPARK AND ENJOY!
- Arrive 15 minutes early to get settled.
- Come well-hydrated and with a slightly empty stomach.
- Bring the proper gear for class.
- Please review our Terms & Conditions for more information.
- We do not sell bottled water; please bring a water bottle.
- Filtered water is available at our bottle filling station.
- Refillable water bottles are available for purchase at the studio.
- Free parking is available at both Spark Yoga - Arlington and Spark Yoga - Mosaic.
- Bathrooms with showers and full amenities are available at both locations.
- We welcome feedback. Please use our online form to tell us what does or does not work for you.
- If you have any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finally, please follow us on Facebook, Google+, Instagram and Twitter! We frequently post information about upcoming workshops, special events, and schedule changes.