Spark Yoga asks all students to be timely, clean, peaceful, respectful.
To create a peaceful and empowering environment for your practice and community, please follow these studio etiquette guidelines:
- Be Timely. Arrive at least 10 minutes before class to prepare and settle. Leaving class early is strongly discouraged. New students please arrive 15 minutes before class. Late entry is not permitted.
- Be Clean. Do not wear perfumes, colognes, scented body lotions, oils. Neatly organize any gear near to your practice space. If you tend to sweat outside of your mat, bring a towel and wipe down your area when class is over. Food or drink other than water is strictly prohibited.
- Be Peaceful. Turn off your cellphone and electronic devices when you arrive. All personal belongings other than practice gear must be stored outside of the rooms. If you are a doctor or must be available on call, please leave your cellphone with the front desk.
- Be Respectful. Respect the silence of the practice rooms before and during class. As we practice with the community, be mindful and aware of the energy you transmit to those around you.
- Be a Student. Follow instructions and be open to considering new forms of practice or different ways to visit poses.