Spark Yoga asks all students to be timely, clean, peaceful, respectful.
To create a peaceful and empowering environment for your practice and community, please follow these studio etiquette guidelines:
- Be Timely. Arrive at least 10 minutes before class to prepare and settle. Leaving class early is strongly discouraged. New students please arrive 15 minutes before class for studio tour and registration confirmation. Late entry is not permitted.
- Be Clean. Do not wear perfumes, colognes, scented body lotions, oils. Neatly organize any gear near to your practice space. If you tend to sweat outside of your mat, bring a towel and wipe down your area when class is over. Food or drink other than water is strictly prohibited.
- Be Peaceful. Turn off your cellphone and electronic devices when you arrive. All personal belongings other than practice gear must be stored outside of the rooms. If you are a doctor or must be available on call, please leave your cellphone with the front desk.
- Be Respectful. Respect the silence of the practice rooms before and during class. As we practice with the community, be mindful and aware of the energy you transmit to those around you.
- Be a Student. Follow instructions and be open to considering new forms of practice or different ways to visit poses.