Yoga TT 200hr (Sept 2017) - Fall
Spark Yoga is excited to offer a registered yoga teacher (RYT) 200 hour teacher training for Fall 2015! This program is certified by Yoga Alliance.
TEACH ALL THE TIME, SOMETIMES EVEN WITH WORDS
THIS IN-DEPTH, COMPREHENSIVE TEACHER TRAINING INCLUDES:
- Asana, Modifications, Adjustments, and Assists
- The Art of Sequencing
- Applied Anatomy Intensive (Physical & Energetic)
- Yoga Philosophy
- Vocal Delivery, Cueing, Pacing
- Exploration of Yoga Styles
- Meditation & Pranayama
- Entrepreneurship & Business of Yoga Teaching
- Practice Teaching & Assisting
- Yoga for Special Populations (including Prenatal)
- Taking the Seat of the Teacher & Classroom Management
- Feedback from Senior Spark Teachers
WHAT ELSE IS UNIQUE ABOUT SPARK YOGA'S 200-HR TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM?
- Explore multiple styles of Yoga, not just one style
- Learn how to teach a set sequence and design your own dynamic sequence
- Receive small group mentoring during training for a hands-on, interactive experience
- Learn to teach in different levels of heat to deliver a unique and exceptional experience
Fall Training Weekends:
Pre-Requisite For TT: Reading assignments (to be provided upon acceptance into program), 6 months of strong practice, availability to commit to all training hours, strong physical/mental/emotional health, and a desire to learn!
Faculty: Susan Park, Amy Walter (Director of Teacher Training) + Guest Teachers
Location: Spark Arlington
Investment (Apply/Pay By):
- On and Before June 10: $2900 (Promo code: YTTFALL1)
- June 11 - Aug 8: $3100 (Promo code: YTTFALL2)
- On and after Aug 9: $3300
*Books and classes are not included in tuition.
*Payment plans available. E-Mail email@example.com
Teacher Training Terms & Conditions